Friday 1 April 2011

Rejected by a Coach

The theme for high performance these days is getting a coach.

Coaches are supposed to accelerate your progress towards your goals.

Oh well, I tried signing up with Phillip. And after 2 emails, Phillip never bothered replying any of my emails. I still don't know what I said to make him lose interest in me. Maybe its the "I cant afford to pay much money Phillip."

I was expecting to pay around USD100/hour for him time and at that rate, I could probably only afford an hour of his time per month. Which for me, was more than enough since I could work on whatever advise he has to give me.

I remember he asking me about my goals and I told him that financial freedom is my goal. Is there anything wrong with that? He never replied after that.

I don't know why.

So I am through with coaches. Their just out there for the money, like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment